Ryan N. Brown, D.D.S., M.S.D.
I consider it a true honor and privilege to provide orthodontic care for the community. I am very passionate about what I do and really enjoy seeing the positive impact that I have on the lives of those I serve. Having recently experienced the benefits of braces myself, I truly understand the impact that they can have on an individual’s desire to smile and I love being able to provide this service to others.
- Bachelor of Science, Magna Cum Laude – Harding University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Valedictorian – Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Master’s in Science of Dentistry – Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Orthodontic Specialty Certificate – Indiana University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Kentucky Dental Association
- South Central Dental Society
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Kentucky Association of Orthodontists
- Indiana University Orthodontic Alumni Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
Outside the Office
Dr. Brown resides in Somerset with his wife Beth, and children, Chloe and Hudson. In his free time, Dr. Brown enjoys spending time with family and friends, golf, and all sorts of outdoor activities. Dr. Brown was recently published in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. He is looking forward to helping you achieve a beautiful smile.